Wednesday 28 July 2021

Sorry I missed you

 


Sorry I missed you...

One of the conditions I set myself with this blog is that all the actors I salute are still alive. Obviously I've had to amend quite a few of the 250+ posts on here, as the often-elderly actors inevitably pass on in the fullness of time.

Damaris Hayman, the subject of the first-ever post back in 2012, died quite recently, and a recent addition, Brian Osborne, was posted by me this month, not realising that he had died only 48 hours previously. 

The pictures above are of actors who slipped through my fingers, whose salutes from me never came, as their draft posts were languishing in my 'to-do' list over the past few years when I learned of their passing. 

(Clockwise from top left):
Sylvia Kay (d.2019), Frank Mills (d.2021), Patricia Healey (d.2021), Stephen Moore (d.2019), Meic Povey (d.2017), Mike Walling (d.2020), Anne Lynn (d.2020), and Michael Medwin (d.2020).          
 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you could do one on a actress called Margo Gunn who is thankfully still alive but hasn't done much acting recently but was active from the mid 1980's to 2011 in her last tv role but had a particularly busy period in the 1990's.

    ReplyDelete